Kathy Grad is an AFPA Certified Personal Trainer, Xtreme Cardio Kick Boxing Instructor, 2nd Degree Black Belt and Certified Natural Nutritional Consultant.
Kathy's Fitness Training has trained River Hill's Field Hockey Teams and has worked with athletes from various schools including George Mason University, Salisbury State, Penn State and the University of Maryland College Park.
- Certified 2nd Degree Black Belt, Tang So Do
- Xtreme Cardio Kickboxing Instructor
- AFPA Certified Personal Trainer
- Natural Nutritional Consultant/Dr. Sharps
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Juice Plus+ Representative
AFPA Certified Personal Trainer, Kathy’s Fitness Training
- Holds Fitness Training Camps each year from May-September at Centennial Park running, wind sprints, weight training, agility drills, core/ab work and more.
- Offers Team Sports Conditioning Training camps to local high school teams (lacrosse, field hockey,cross-country) including college athletes.
- Provides customized personal training from home base tailored to each persons needs.
- Runs Conditioning Camps for Competitive Ice Skaters – Garden Ice House-Burtonsville.
- Does one on one Coaching for Competitive Ice Skaters for their “Inner Game of Ice Skating” which includes creating their Vision, Committing to their Goals in Competition and Cross Training Conditioning.
- In last 3 years is committed to taking on Obesity with women especially. Designs one on one training for women who are ready for the “Final Step” in taking control of their lives & becoming Fit for Life.
- Xtreme Cardio Kickboxing Instructor for 12 years. Currently incorporating “Xtreme” into Kathy’s Fitness Training offerings.
Natural Nutritional Consultant, 2003-Present
- Mentored by Dr. Jim Sharps, Naturopathic Doctor to coach clients on how to integrate exercise with eating healthy and whole foods.
- Utilizes the philosophy of “Fit for Life” to gradually shift bad habits into a balanced and healthy life style.
- Promotes long-term life style changes that take dedication, consistency and commitment to achieve the highest results.
- Is a “New Representative for Juice Plus, which complements living a Natural lifestyle. www.kgradjuiceplus.com.
KG&A Consulting, Inc./Leadership Development - President, 32 years. www.kathryngrad.com
- Provides world-class leadership and coaching training to leaders of Fortune 500 companies, i.e. General Electric.
- Trains, develops and coaches clients on the skills necessary to realize their vision and dreams.
- Transforms cultures, employees, relationships, behaviors and conversations to align with company's vision.
- Uses the basis of Transformational Principles to help All Fitness Clients fulfill their Dreams. This starts with Putting the Past in the Past. Designing a Vision in the Present that will empower one to Take Hold of their Destiny once and for all!